For conversion of non-lowering light pole to a Swivelpole™
Reusing the existing pole section
High safety light mounting system. Revolutionise your approach to lighting maintenance. Eliminate the risks of working at heights and save on installation, inspection and maintenance.
- To convert NPS 1½"(40) and NPS 2"(50) non-lowering poles to a Swivelpole™
- Allows replacement of faulty luminaires
- Allows the upgrade to new lighting design and technology
Features & Benefits
- Locking collars allow adjustment in orientation of the Swivelpole™ joint to avoid clash with infrastructure
- Retrofit Assist system allows safe and efficient installation eliminating the need for hot work permits
- Conversion takes place at platform level eliminating the risks of working at heights
Standard Installed Lengths
- Reuse existing pole base and top section
Standard Material & Finish
Optional Material & Finish
- For superior corrosion resistance in marine or high corrosive environments:
- Stainless Steel (SS) grade 316
- Aluminium (AL)
When materials are ordered without the finish being specified, it will be understood that the standard finish, hot-dip galvanised (HG) is to be supplied.
- Other commercially available finishes eg, powder coating can be supplied to suit specific applications and specifications
- ASTM A36
- AWS D1.1
- ASTM A123
Certification & Classification (HG)
- ANSI/AISC 360-05
- ASCE/SEI 7-05
- All Swivelpole products in all available finishes are
listed by CSA as Certified under Master Contract
Maximum design wind speeds for individual product configurations are available in the download section of the website http://www.swivelpole.com. The maximum design wind speed given for each product configuration is the wind speed directed at the Swivelpole at the point of installation.Site engineers are responsible for considering local meteorological data and applying specific project wind factors when determining product suitability.
Maximum Luminaire Weight
- 44lb (for one-person operation).
All Swivelpole™ products are manufactured and/or assembled to comply with a prescribed QMS based on ISO 9001 world standards.
The Swivelpole product range is protected by patents and registered designs worldwide including U.S. Patent No 6957832 and European Patent No 1226387, and can only be sold and or manufactured under licence granted by Swivelpole Patent Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
This document and all its contents is the property of Swivelpole Patent Pty Ltd and is protected by copyright worldwide. Unauthorised use and reproduction is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.